To maintain this standard, we have implemented a code of conduct in which management reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not respect The ‘Stro, its staff, or its policies. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- This is a controlled, safe and secure environment that observes the principles of the Responsible Service of Alcohol Program.
- This venue recognises that it is against the law to serve any person to intoxication.
- This venue recognises that it is against the law to serve or supply alcohol to any person under the age of 18.
- This venue recognises that it is against the law to allow intoxicated, disruptive or violent behaviour to occur on premises.
- This venue seeks to ensure that no harm comes to patrons as a result of our service of alcohol.
- On nights where The ‘Stro is reaching capacity, management reserves the right to give students preference of entry over non-students.